Update 16th December 2020: This fund is currently paused. Please check for the latest info:
The Coronavirus Emergency Fund is reopen for applications. Grants are available from the One Community Foundation for a period up to March 31st 2021 – you must be able to spend your grant during this time.
One Community Foundation understands the impact that the Coronavirus is having on communities. With this in mind, the Foundation and their donors have come together to provide a response. They are keen to make sure that the organisations helping those most affected get the support that they need, so have reopened the Coronavirus Emergency Fund in partnership with NET (National Emergencies Trust).
How much can you apply for?
- £5,000 for charitable organisations
- £10,000 for Hubs or Anchor organisations (including those supporting mutual aid groups).
You must be able to spend all of your grant by March 2021.
Who can apply?
Voluntary and community organisations, including:
- registered charities, including charitable incorporated organisations
- constituted organisations and non-registered charities
- community interest companies and community benefit societies
- parish and town councils
- Parent Teacher Associations (PTAs)
- Churches and faith organisations
What can be funded?
The cost of food and hygiene products, delivery costs, for example, petrol, PPE and additional cleaning costs, volunteer costs responding to the effects of the crisis, staffing cost relating to the project, equipment costs etc. You can find the latest info and guidelines on the One Community website: