Our health and wellbeing is important during our everyday life, but during times of stress and upheaval it is even more important we take care of ourselves and look out for one another.
In the Your Health & Wellbeing leaflet there are contact details for a range of services offering support to keep us safe. The services are free to access, providing you meet the criteria.
If you need support or know someone who does, then there could be something here that helps get you through. Contact details for these services and a whole lot more can be found in the leaflet:
- Kirklees Wellness Service – Supports local people (18+ years) who have or are at risk of long-term conditions to live healthier, happier lives.
- NHS Better Health – An online range of tools and support to help kick-start a healthier lifestyle.
- Kirklees Social Prescribing Service – Work in our communities to support people who are, for example, lonely or isolated, who would benefit from support with their mental health.
- Peer Support Service – Is a confidential mental health support service delivered by people with lived experience of mental health issues for anyone living in Kirklees.
- CHART Kirklees drug and alcohol service – Provide a range of treatment, recovery and related support for local people who are 18+ years.
- Grief and Loss Support Service – Practical and emotional support and advice for anyone in West Yorkshire and Harrogate suffering from any form of grief and loss, or those worried about losing someone.
- Kooth.com online counselling and support service – Confidential and anonymous service for local 10-19 year olds to gain advice, support and guidance from qualified counsellors through their mobile, tablet and desktop.
- Relationship Matters – For parents (in the Yorkshire and Humber region) who are together or separated and share responsibility for a child or children who are having relationship difficulties.
If you would like to order printed versions of the leaflet, you can email Luc Bride – email@example.com. Please include the following the details in your email:
Email title: ‘Your Health and Wellbeing Leaflets’
Tell us which group you are part of, contact details, delivery address and how many leaflets you would like. Resources are limited so please only order as many as you will be able to use.