Crosland Moor Community Learning Centre are offering a range of free online learning opportunities this November, which can help people boost their confidence as well as skills. Could you or someone you know benefit?
There are lots of opportunities for you to learn something new, including:
- Zoom workshop – Keep hearing about Zoom sessions? Find out what it’s all about
- Food Hygiene Level 2 – get qualified to begin work in the catering industry
- What’s recycling all about? – Build your confidence speaking English, focussed on recycling and the environment
- Working with office apps – making full use of your Google or Outlook apps
- Digital skills for beginners – first steps to becoming familiar with digital technology
- Digital Citizenship – for people with some existing digital skills, who might want to consider working toward a qualification.
How to take part
You can find out more about these courses on the Crosland Moor Community Learning Centre website. If there is something there that takes your fancy you can sign-up using the enrolment button and complete your details using the online form:
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more information first hand.