At times of stress and change our self-confidence can easily be affected. Motivation can be hard to come by. During our time in lockdown because of coronavirus, we need opportunities to keep our minds active and focused.
Fortunately Crosland Moor Community Learning Centre are providing exactly those opportunities and over the next several weeks are providing a range of free online courses to support people’s personal development.
There are lots of opportunities for you to learn something new, including:
- How to use Zoom effectively for communicating with friends or in work meetings
- Work it Out – skills for confidence and positivity
- Developing digital skills for working in an office
- Food Hygiene training (level 2)
- Progress yourself – Looking at next steps and how to get there
How to take part
You can find out more about these courses on the Crosland Moor Community Learning Centre website . If there is something there that takes your fancy you can sign-up using the enrolment button and complete your details using the online form:
You can also ring Joe on 07972 929495 or email email@example.com to find out more information first hand.