Confidential telephone support for Covid-19 volunteers in Kirklees
Had a tough day? Feeling overwhelmed? Finding the tasks daunting? Volunteering during this time can be stressful. If you need someone to talk to, you are not alone, we are here for you.
“Open Ears” is a conﬁdential telephone support service for all Covid-19 volunteers in Kirklees, provided by Third Sector Leaders.
What we can do
- We offer emotional support over the phone.
- We listen and provide help on how you can look after your wellbeing.
- We signpost you to additional services and support where required.
What we can’t do
- We can’t offer medical or ﬁnancial advice.
- We are not a professional counselling service.
- We are not an ongoing befriending service.
- We are not volunteer coordinators or a complaints service.
How to get in touch
To get in touch with us, please send a simple Hello to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will respond to you immediately with a short form to fill in, and will connect you with one of the Open Ears team as soon as possible. (Please check your junk mail folder if you don’t receive it).